In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Safelight offers free, confidential help for adults and children affected by domestic violence, sexual assault, or child abuse. By removing barriers to getting help, Safelight’s programs heal lives and create a safer, healthier community. Our many programs include:
– Believe, an accredited child advocacy center where abused children and their families are provided crisis intervention.
– Henderson County Family Justice Center, which empowers, educates, and counsels adult victims of abuse through emotional support, safety planning, courtroom advocacy, and case management.
– Emergency shelter is available for adults or children fleeing abusive situations.
– Dandelion Eatery, a full-service restaurant that provides job training and educational support.
– Community-based Prevention Education, ongoing training to schools, community partners, businesses, and organizations.
Safelight Charity teams are sold out.